Business Coaching Benefits
Everyone has different pro’s and con’s when it comes to business coaching – here are a few of the facts, stats, and info that I find helpful.
What might we cover?
Day to Day Life
There are very few restrictions on the matters we discuss in coaching. If something comes up – whatever the basis; if it bothers you or you want to gain some scope, we’ll cover it.
To an extent, this includes personal life too – nothing happens within a vacuum, so we don’t restrict things too much. It’s important to stress that coaching is not therapy, and should a conflict in that area come up we will discuss a referral to someone who can help.
How can you get the most out of Coaching?
1. Set Goals: Before beginning a business coaching program, it is important to identify the specific goals you want to achieve. Doing this will help you focus on the areas of your business that need improvement and increase the chances of success.
2. Be Open and Honest: You must be honest and open with your coach for them to provide you with practical direction. Being transparent about your current challenges, successes, and aspirations will allow your coach to better understand your needs and tailor their advice accordingly.
3. Take Action: Once you have set goals and discussed them with your coach, it’s time to take action on the advice you have been given. To get the most out of business coaching, put what you have learned into practice and actively work towards achieving your goals.
4. Follow-Up: After implementing changes suggested by your coach, it is criticalto follow up with them regularly for feedback on how things are progressing. This will enable you to identify any adjustments that might be necessary to ensure that you continue to make progress towards your goals.
5. Reevaluate Goals: As you move forward with business coaching, take the time to periodically reevaluate your goals to ensure they are still relevant and appropriate for where you are in the process. By doing this, you can stay focused on what truly matters while avoiding distractions or taking unnecessary detours along the way.
So, am I right for you? Maybe yes, maybe no. I realise the typical coach thing to do is scream Yes! Of course, I can help anyone! but as simply optimistic and fluffy as that might be, I’m too much of a realist to believe it.
If you’d like to find out…
a little about me
With over ten years of on-the-ground branding and marketing experience, a wealth of CPD (I love learning, so continuing professional development is a core attribute of mine), combined with my qualifications in coaching, brand strategy, and leadership; I feel confident that I can help almost anyone interested in my coaching range.
My style of coaching is quite blended – which makes it hard to explain. The simple version is that I work best tailoring to each client – adjusting my “toolkit” appropriately. Some of those tools include assessments, some are questioning techniques, whilst others are physical activities.